Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hodge Podge

Bought a couple bikes yesterday. If you read my blog you will have read that the boy has earned it... By default, the girl got one too. We like to tell them they are a "team" so he got the win for her. The graciousness lasted for about 5 minutes LOL They are great looking bikes though. Jessie was riding hers like a pro. I remember when I had a bike with a basket and tassles (like the one she just got). Man, where has the time gone? But, I have a little plug for Cycle Works in Roswell. They were amasing to us :).

"Graduation" is tomorrow. I am very excited. I was supposed to make cookies for the pool party afterwards. I made brownies. Think that is ok? Ah well. I have so much stuff to do tomorrow. SO MUCH! The teacher didn't really keep me in the loop about tomorrow so I had about 4 of the 16 other parents ask me about the happenings tomorrow. I will be happy when tomorrow is over LOL

Fishing on Monday. Ya know, I have not gone fishign in 20+ years, literally. Should be fun though! Maybe I will post pics.

Gotta get sleep before I look like I have pink eye for my kids graduation tomorrow. *yawn*

No comments: